Monday, October 27, 2008

A good political Debate

Is raging on over at the KRuMB (http://krmb.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/fine-feathers/).

 

Just for the record, I voted in the state and local elections but I did not cast a vote in the Presidential election for the first time since I have been eligible to vote. I did so because cannot support any candidate on the ballot. Some will see it in a negative light but when I cast a vote it is a vote of support and confidence. Something I have for none of the men or women listed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

touche' ...
i agree ... i too didn't vote for either just the local and state because either way im screwed. no one like the teachers ... and no one can decide when they want my brother to come home

MaritaBeth said...

An interesting choice . . . one I've made a number of times in the past, and ironically this time is the first one in a long time, when I WILL be voting for a Presidential candidate!

Isn't it a good thing that the world is made up of such differently-thinking people!? ;-)

~MB of The Daily KRuMB

Terrill Richardson said...

It is indeed a wonderful thing. Our system of government takes a lot of critisism, but it is our ability to have conflicting views and our ability to settle those conflicts without guns and tanks that makes it among the best in the world.