Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Death In The Family

I had a death in the family today. My laptop died. And as one would expect of a laptop in my world would do, it died in a grand fashion. I plugged it in at work as normal and the fan goes crazy and the thing shuts down… no life… no fussing… nothing. I figured I didn’t sit the thing correctly in the docking stations so I go to pick it up and just about burned my hand. The bottom was very hot. Not the kind of hot you want your computer equipment to be. So now I’m sitting around waiting for tech support to bring me a new one. All I have is a borrowed laptop that gives me access to the internet and email, that’s it. None of my usual applications. As you may guess, I’m being very productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i hated your title ... not funny
i clicked on it sooo fast to see who died and then i was pissed because no one called me .. but it was just your lap top ...
my lappy broke it's screen ... so i got a new lappy with a nonbroken screen