Monday, September 29, 2008

She couldn't keep her mouth shut

Not that any politician could, but Madam Speaker just couldn’t keep her mouth shut. She, thinking the vote could not fail, decided that it was a good time f*ck the American People and be sure to interject biased politics into the mix.

Pelosi also said the cost of the bailout "is a number that is staggering, but tells us only the costs of the Bush administration's failed economic policies -- policies built on budgetary recklessness, on an anything-goes mentality, with no regulation, no supervision and no discipline in the system."

This prompted enough changed votes on the right to ensure the bill failed and sent the market into its single worse points loss ever. Why is it that ignorant, stupid, idiotic people believe that the President has so much power that he can control the largest economy in the world? I know Pelosi is not an idiot, but anyone that believes this rubbish spewing from her mouth certainly is. SHE and her Congress has just as much if not more control.

I blame them all. Hell, I blame everyone. The stupid people who took stupid ARM loans, the idiots that approved those loans, the morons at the banks that bought those loans and now the incompetent Congressmen who decided that TODAY was the day to play F*ING politics.

I should have not paid my mortgage for all these years and stuffed the cash in my mattress… better yet, I should have bought a corn farm with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I expect that this evening "think tank" discussions will contain much of the same sentiment