Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wi Fi Beer

Bars with Wi Fi.... how great is that. I can sit here on a Tuesday afternoon with my desk phone forwarded to my cell and my lap top monitoring my email and oh yeah, a cold Shiner Bock. Now I know a lot of you geeks out there have offices that have happy hours and kegs right there in the office and at any given time you can get up and go grab a beer. I worked for a company like that… until it went under. And no I don’t think it was because I was drinking beer all day. I suspect that most companies that supply beer to their employees will also fold or get rid of the beer. Don’t get me wrong, I think it is a wonderful thing, but last thing I want to do when I need a beer is sit there and worry about my boss walking up and asking me something and me telling him in my drunken stupor to fuck off. (Sorry about the language, but I am at a bar)

No comments: