Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It is what it is

I am a terrible blogger. But you knew that and yet here you are reading it anyway. Get a life freak… :-)

But seriously folks, I don’t do this enough. As those of you that know me know, I like to rant about things. Most of the time I will throw facts in to support my position, but they really are just rants. But as I get older I find that I just don’t care much anymore. I guess that is not unexpected but I find it disappointing. I hope it is just maturity and the realization that there are truly important things to care about and everything else is just crap you need to deal with.

So, what to do about blogging? I wish there were a chip I could embed in my brain that was hooked to a device that would just record my every thought. Because mostly what I do today is react to the current situation and move on. These situations, other than work shit, rarely happen while I’m near a computer and I fail to jot down my thoughts on the situation. Then either because I’m too old to remember or I just don’t care enough, I never write them down when I do get back to the computer.

Well, it is what it is.

2 comments:

crazyBobcat said...

You should try Twitter

Klobetime said...

Email notes to yourself from your phone (in the same fashion you email pictures of coeds!) and then rant when you can.

Twitter drove me nuts when I tried it!